Touro University California in conducting a VIPP study, that explores exposure to police violence for Vallejo and Solano County residents. These exposures have been shown to have toxic effects on physical health and mental health.
The goals of this study are to:
• Assess the quality of police interactions and expectations of police interactions in the Vallejo and Solano County community;
• Explore the impact of police interactions on mental health and well-being in Vallejo; and
• Examine the relationship between exposure to police violence and mental health outcomes.
Out of every 50 participants there is a chance to win a $250 Visa Gift Card
1. Use the QR code OR go to http://bit.ly/TUCVIPP
2. Click on the COMMUNITY VOICES SURVEY
3. To be entered into the raffle, Fill Out the CONSENT FORM.
4. Your name will be entered into a drawing for a $250 Visa Gift Card.