The Mare Island Sports Complex is a full service sports facility with two indoor soccer fields, four batting cages, three basketball courts, and up to five volleyball courts. Bathrooms are available onsite as well as a Café for food and beverage sales.
Mare Island Sports Complex
Mare Island Sports Complex
Baseball - Basketball - Soccer - Volleyball - Birthdays
Mare Island Sports Complex
785 Walnut Avenue
Vallejo, CA 94592
Please call between
3:30pm – 10:00pm
for rental information and availability.
$6 for adults, $4 for kids 11 and under/valid Military ID/Seniors
All coaches/parents/adults/etc. doing private lessons, semi-private lessons, or leisure play, MUST pay Drop-In fee(s) along with athlete(s). Any customers doing private or semi-private BASKETBALL training must reserve a full or half court, effective July 1, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS!
$35 for an individual 30-day pass
$27 for Military, Seniors, & children 11 and under
Any minor under the age of 18, MUST be signed in to the GVRD Sports Complex by a parent/guardian/adult that is 18 years or older. NO EXCEPTIONS! There will be a 3 hour time limit for all drop-in customers who are 16 years old or younger. If you exceed 3 hours, you must return to the Front Counter to purchase additional time. You must have an ID on you to get into the complex. No ID, no play!
$85/hour – Soccer Fields
$60-$65/hour – Basketball Courts
$50/hour – Volleyball Courts
$50/hour – Café for birthday parties/meetings/events etc.
Mare Island Sports Complex has 4 batting cages located inside the facility.
BRAND NEW Master Pitching Machines were installed in September 2017.
$1.00 for 16 pitches in any cage!
$2.00 for 16 pitches in any cage –Effective July 1, 2018
Cage #1 – 70 mph Baseball
Cage #2 – 60 mph Baseball
Cage #3 – 55 mph Softball
Cage #4 – 50 mph Baseball
Cages are also available for rent:
$15 for 20 minutes
$25 for 30 minutes
$35 for 45 minutes
$45 for 1 Hour
Bats and helmets are available for rent but customer MUST leave a photo ID at the Front Counter
NO REFUNDS ON BATTING CAGE TOKENS!!
$1/token = 16 pitches (Effective July 1, 2018) $2/token = 16 pitches
- All outside organizations/teams/private trainings must provide Proof of Liability Insurance naming Greater Vallejo Recreation District – 785 Walnut Avenue Vallejo, Ca 94592 as the “Certificate Holder.”
- All reservations must be paid 24 HOURS in advance
- Reservation Fees must be paid BEFORE your teams reservation begins
WHEN DOING SOFT TOSS/LIVE PITCHING
- Cage #3 and Cage #4 ONLY – available to rent for soft toss/live pitching
- Bucket of 20 balls – $10 deposit (cash or card) is required
- Must retrieve from the GVRD Mare Island Sports Complex Front Counter Staff
- Once bucket is returned, with 20 balls, you will get your $10 deposit back.
- If you don’t return the bucket as it was given to you, your $10 cash will be kept or your card will be ran for $10 before you receive your ID back
- DO NOT cover the holes where balls recycle with any object
- Must use L Screens when pitching
- Must wait until batter in neighboring cage is done hitting before you retrieve your balls
- You assume all liability when using the batting cages. Please be safe. No horse play!
GET TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND COME PLAY!
3 regulation size basketball courts available for rent.
Two with newly renovated flooring (each $65 per hour)
One with a sports tile ($60 per hour)
Drop Ins welcome! $6 per person (12 and up); $4 w/ Military ID/Seniors/ages 11 and under
ADULT BASKETBALL TOURNAMENTS (Ages 16+)
Want to show that you are the best in town?!?! What better way than to gather up your friends and compete in our Men’s 5 on 5 basketball tournaments on our newly renovated courts! Each team is guaranteed 3 games and lunch will be provided. You will play 5 on 5 with a limit of 10 players per team. Winners will receive $100 off the next tournament. Cost: $250 per team
2 Indoor Artificial Turf Fields (165’x60′)
Rental cost: $85.00 per hour
Drop Ins: $6 per person (ages 12 and up)
$4 for ages 11 and under/Military ID/Seniors
To check schedules for ALL indoor soccer leagues, go to:
ADULT INDOOR SOCCER LEAGUES (Ages 16+)
8 regular season games per team with the top 4 teams making playoffs/championships (depending on the size of the division). Winners will receive champions t-shirts and $100 off the next adult indoor soccer league.
Interested in hosting your next volleyball tournament at our Complex?
We have 5 courts available. Please call 707-562-4625 for special tournament rates.
Want to get together and have fun with your friends?
2 courts available for drop ins.
$6 per person (ages 12 and up); $4 for ages 11 and under/Military ID/Seniors
$50 per hour to rent the courts.
ADULT VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENTS (AGES 16+)
Gather up your friends and come ball out on our new courts that were recently renovated. Each team is guaranteed three games. You will play 6-on-6 with a limit of 10 players per team. Winners receive $100 off the next adult tournament.
Cost: $250 per team
Crossfit Redux classes are constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. All Crossfit workouts are based on functional movements, and these movements reflect the best aspects of gymnastics, weightlifting, running, rowing, and more.
Crossfit Redux is designed for universal scalability, making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We scale load and intensity and we do not change the program.
– 2 hours on the Court/Field & Sports Café
– 1 Birthday Staff/Coach
– Balls (Sports Party)
– Guns, goggles, and bullets (Nerf War Package)
– Pizzas (see prices below for quantity)
- No outside drinks or food allowed in the facility. No alcohol allowed.
- No pets/animals allowed.
- No sunflower seeds or gum allowed on courts/fields.
- All trash must be placed in the grey trash bins and recyclables placed in the blue recycle bins.
- No cleats on the soccer fields. Only indoor/turf/tennis shoes allowed.
- No street shoes on courts. Only court/tennis/basketball shoes allowed.
- No skating inside or outside of the facility.
- All children must be accompanied/supervised by an adult at all times and not left unattended.
- All GVRD parks and facilities are “Smoke Free” environments. If smoking, you need to be 25
feet away from the facility doors.
- All parents/coaches/adults doing private/semi-private training must pay drop-in fee along with the athlete(s). No Exceptions.
- All participants must sign in at the front counter and receive a wristband before entering the facility to play.
- Any child under the age of 18, MUST be signed in by an adult over the age of 18.
- There is a 3 hour time limit for ALL drop-in customers ages 16 and under
- If you exceed 3 hours, you must return to the front counter and purchase