Applications will only be processed at the District’s Main Office, 395 Amador St.
This application shall be valid for one fiscal year, July 1-June 30.
The Financial Assistance program is available to families residing within the GVRD boundaries who wish to participate in District recreation programs, and who qualify based on established District criteria. The assistance will cover 50% of the total cost in the form of a discount. The applicant is responsible for 50% of the fees due at the time of registration.
The Financial Assistance Application is to be completed and proof of eligibility provided at the time the applicant is signing up for the District program. A new application with qualifying documents must be completed each fiscal year.
- Participant must be 17 years of age or younger.
- Each participant may use up to 3 times per fiscal year of Financial Assistance funds.
- Financial Assistance program may end at any time based on availability of funds.
- Financial Assistance funding is not transferable.
- If Financial Assistance is used, no other discounts may be applied.
- Participant may be disqualified and removed from the program for misbehavior, and possibly from other programs.
- To qualify, please provide required documentation.
In order to qualify for Financial Assistance, the following criteria must be satisfied:
- The GVRD Financial Assistance Application must be completed by the parent or legal guardian.
- Show a photo identification
- Show proof of Vallejo residency (PG&E or water bill)
The applicant must also provide documentation of one of the following:
- Partnership Health Plan of CA coverage
- CalFresh/Golden State Advantage EBT card
- WIC (Women Infant & Children) program
- CalWORKs documentation
- Free or reduced meals letter from School District
- Foster care verification letter
- Subsidized housing
Programs eligible for Financial Assistance funds:
- Summer, Break and Aquatic Camps
- Sports Programs
- Swim Lessons, includes After School at the Pool
- Kids Club Before and After School Programs
- Contract Classes (martial arts, dance, etc.)
Questions? Please contact (707) 648-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with this application process.