Meta: Skip to main content

File a Claim

In order for the District to address a claim against it, a formal claim must be submitted as required by Government Codes 910 and 910.2.  If you wish to file a claim against the District, your claim can simply be in the form of a letter to the Board of Directors of the Greater Vallejo Recreation District and must include:

• Your name and address

• Address where you’d like to receive notices

• Date, location, and circumstances surrounding your claim

• A general description of your injuries, damages, etc.

• The name of the employee causing the injury, if known

• The dollar amount claimed and how that number was calculated if asking for less than $10,000.

• If you’re asking for more than $10,000, indicate whether your lawsuit will be a limited case (under $25,000 and not asking for non-monetary relief) or an unlimited case (over $25,000, or asking for non-monetary relief).

Should you have further reason to contact the District concerning a claim, please contact Human Resources at (707) 648-5320 or

Letters may be sent to 

GVRD Board of Directors
395 Amador St
Vallejo CA 94590


There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.
Join our mailing list