1. Individuals reserving on behalf of an organized group may rent up to three (3) times a week: (example: Saturday 10-12p & 5-7p counts as two rentals) The rentals must be in a minimum continuous block of time groups may not leave an hour of time between rentals. GVRD, VCUSD and private school official sports schedules take precedence over all other rentals. Anyone renting any available sports field as an individual, may submit a reservation on a first come first serve basis with no more than a 30 day notice, but no later than a 2 week notice; to submit a rental application.
2. If the first of the month falls on a weekend we will book on the preceding Friday excluding holidays.
3. On Monday each week, any available field rentals, for that week, may be booked on a first come first serve basis.
4. During the rainy season fields may be unplayable due to excessive water (see below for Dan Foley Artificial Turf Field) In the event of a “rain out” a credit will be given and the rental may be rescheduled, provided you have notified the GVRD Main Office 707-648-5389, within 24 hours of the rainout. For Artificial Turf Field – due to the all weather surface “rain outs” will be limited to severe weather only.
5. Park Maintenance Supervisor has ultimate responsibility to determine if the fields are playable.
6. Rentals can be submitted in person or by emailing your rental application to Michael Manalastas-Recreation Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Payment is expected at the time of rental.
8. Only official representatives that are on file with a particular organization may rent, sign and receive a copy of said permit.
Policy Number 3071 Refunds
Rules and Regulations RR3071
All cancellation notifications must be submitted via a confirmed email, or, in person. A follow-up/supporting phone call is recommended. A GVRD staff member will confirm received notification of cancellation.
61 + days in advance: GVRD retains 25% of the total balance
30-60 days in advance: GVRD retains 50% of the total balance
30-14 days in advance: GVRD retains 75% of the total Balance
Less than 7 days in advance: GVRD retains 100% of the total balance
- A full refund for weekend field rentals will be issued by GVRD due to severe inclement weather or catastrophic emergency with cancellation made by the following 3 business days.
- Failure to comply with all the Greater Vallejo Recreation District’s athletic facility rental policies and procedures may result in loss of your deposit and/or facility use permit, scheduled date(s) and/or event being cancelled early or entirely.
- Any false information regarding details of your event may lead to immediate termination of your facility use permit, scheduled date(s) and/or event, the possible loss of fees and denial of your request for future use.
- Greater Vallejo Recreation District has the right to cancel, change or postpone any of the scheduled dates. When possible, a 72-hour notice will be given. Due to circumstance beyond our control i.e., COIVD-19, inclement weather, facilities/fields may be closed immediately.
Sports Fields Natural Grass:
1. Rain-out: Must call 707-648-4609 within 3 days of rain-out in order to receive credit to account.
2. Transfer Fee: $25 will be charged for each transfer transaction. Payable at the time of transfer.
1. For Artificial Turf Field – due to the all weather surface “rain-outs” will be limited to severe weather only.
2. No fees will be charged to transfer, cancel a rental within three working days of initial scheduling of the field.
3. Transfer Fee: $25 will be charged for each transfer transaction. Payable at the time of transfer.